[Vision2020] Home Depot

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Apr 9 21:59:03 PDT 2005

"See what happens when you buy a lot of material from Home
Depot and save $2.50 and then go ask them how to install that material.  I
doubt you will get any advice that is worthwhile."

I beg to differ because the 'how to' is what Home Depot has based their
reputation on. All the employees take classes and are able to answer
questions or know who in the store can. I don't like the spreading of Moscow
business either but the local stores have charged so much more than I make
it has made it very hard to shop here. I miss Ernst!