[Vision2020] HUGE Box for Stores

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Apr 8 17:53:04 PDT 2005

Tim, et al,

Re: WalMart

When WalMart first opened, they were basically the price leader and in some
cases by a long way.

That is not true now.  Their prices on many non-clothing items are about the
same as you would find by shopping carefully elsewhere.  For the few food
items that WalMart carries, WinCo generally is lower.

For shoes, boots, coats, and performance clothing we shop at Tristate and
Hyper-Spud.  The service, knowledge, and quality offered are far superior to
WalMart.

We buy only a few things from WalMart now -- mainly things we cannot get
elsewhere.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com