[Vision2020] Press Release 7 April 2005

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Apr 7 16:14:34 PDT 2005

Warren,

Thank you for your interest.  I am posting this to Vision 2020 as well
because I think the information is important for all Visionaries to know.
I've attached a PDF document detailing when it is safe to move kids from the
car seat to the rear passenger seat and from rear passenger seat to the
front seat (never place children in the trunk or on top of the vehicle).
The article is from an ISP Trooper who has a great deal of expertise on the
subject.  Enjoy!

--Jennie

Detective Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson