[Vision2020] Press Release 7 April 2005

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 7 15:31:16 PDT 2005

Thanks, Jennie. Bet it it was kinda fun, actually, assuming safety was
assured.

But given today's postings, I gotta know:

Did the detonation occur at or near a possible site for a future
school? If so, were the voters and district notified?
Was the land value affected by the event? If so, what were the pre- and
post values, and who appraised it?
Was the underlying soil primarily clay? Organic? Who provided the
analysis, and for how much?
Did the detonation occur on an existing food plain? If so, was Sodexho
notified?
What is the projected impact on the aquifer underneath, and according
to whom?
Was there any correlative burning involved? If so, who provided the
subsequent AQI, and for how much? Were there complaints?
And finally, was the Deary man watching Green Acres at the time, and is
Arnold okay?

Sorry for asking you all these questions-- I forgot you are paid for
your job.

Warren Hayman