[Vision2020] Follow the money

Melynda Huskey mghuskey at msn.com
Thu Apr 7 13:45:30 PDT 2005

Dear Phil,

In your most recent missive (although, given the lightening speed with which
you are dazzling the list with message after message, I may be speaking
prematurely), you write:

>Can anybody listening answer a previous question posted to Keely that for
>some reason she will not answer publicly?

implying that Keely Emerine Mix is for some nefarious reason avoiding your
surgically incisive questions, or emailing you secretly in the hopes of
pulling the wool over someone's eyes.

May I suggest that she might just have something else on her calendar than
"Answer Phil Roderick's questions the instant he thinks them up"?

There are all kinds of ways to get answers for the questions you have.  You
might call the district, for example.  You might read the newspaper, or the
minutes of the Board of Trustees.

The bazillions of rhetorical questions you've sent in the last five minutes
are not succeeding in creating the iimpression that there's some kind of
deeply shady deal going on that you and Donovan Arnold have spotted and the
rest of us knuckleheads have somehow missed.  It's just encouraging me to
add some more folks to my bozo filter.

Could we go back to the three posts a day guideline, please?

Melynda Huskey