[Spam] [Vision2020] False and Misleading Information

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Wed Apr 6 23:52:58 PDT 2005

OK Tim - I'll take the bait. So what do you interpret CJ's website in
misleading or mis-informing people? I do want to reiterate thew FONS website
is not biased in any way. It is totally a bunch of information for the
reader to decide on what they read. I find it for both sides and very well
put together.

Cheers,
Phil

-------Original Message-------

From: Timothy Rigsby
Date: 04/06/05 21:25:31
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Spam] [Vision2020] False and Misleading Information

Phil suggests that:

"If the FONS website has any false and or mis-leading information then the
website should be shut off immediately."

There are a lot of websites out in the wonderful world of the Internet,
invented by Al
Gore I must add, that contain false and mis-leading information, that is why
most
people who do research don't use websites unless they are peer reviewed or
deemed
appropriate by other researchers.

Here are a few sites that more than likely contain mis-leading or false
information:

www.christkirk.com
www.logosschool.com
www.dougwils.com
www.shadowshroud.com
www.right-mind.us
www.rnc.org
www.dnc.org
www.foxnews.com
www.cadillacjacks.com

But then again, websites generally only provide one viewpoint anyway.
People really
believe only what they want when reading websites and interpret what they
don't
believe to make it something believable.

Maybe we should kill Al Gore and shutdown the Internet.

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.