[Vision2020] sorry.....

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Wed Apr 6 21:52:15 PDT 2005

On reconsideration and more thought I want to say a couple things.

Jack: I am sorry if I came off on ya a little hard. I am glad the FONS
website in non-biased and respect it totally. So do many other people as
they have referred me to it for informative information. If they did not
respect it they would not refer it. There is much information there for a
person to be enlightened. On either side of the fence. Please except my
apology as I have been told more than once I do have a sharp tongue. Again,
a lot of people on both sides appreciate the FONS website.

Another thing I want to say is it really does not matter where I was before
as I am here now. Part of the democratic process is about being educated on
our choices. This is not a game. It is required information needed in order
to vote. Remember, not all of us went to all those meetings. I am here now
and gathering information to share with everybody.

Sincerely,
Phil