[Vision2020] RE: Keely please answer

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Wed Apr 6 22:36:54 PDT 2005

Hi Keely,

Thank you again for answering me.

Didn't you tell me you were a trustee on the school board and peripherally
involved in CQE?
Were you at the meeting where the votes were counted? Do you know the
person(s) who counted these votes? Was there a vote tally announced? It is
fine Keely if you do not have the answer to this. Can you send or direct me
to the person that would have this information?

Phil

-------Original Message-------

From: keely emerinemix
Date: 04/06/05 20:42:04
To: CJs at Turbonet.com
Cc: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: Keely please answer

Ask CQE -- I would have no way of knowing how many of their people support
their efforts to pass the bond.  I'm unaware of what may or may not have
gone on in discussions between the district and the UI years ago, but please
know that the idea of a new high school has long been considered, not just
when the Trail offer was made.

See you Saturday.

keely