[Vision2020] attention Dave Trail

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Wed Apr 6 20:06:15 PDT 2005

Dave - could you please answer the following.

taken from a letter from David Trail on behalf of The Trail Foundation:

There will be some other criteria, such as security fencing, a current lease
on the property, and other items on which we will need to reach mutual
agreement. Also, in the event agreement and building commitments cannot be
resolved on or before August 30, 2006, our offer will lapse.
http://www.moscowfons.org/trail_2.htm

Why would there be a "lease" involved if we are "gifted" and or "bought" the
Trail property? What are we leasing? The air?

What other items have been discussed that the school district and the Trail
Foundation need to reach mutual agreement on?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Follow the money.

Phil