[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Does anybody know?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Apr 6 18:19:55 PDT 2005

Phil, I said we would not build the building in any flood plain that would
exist.  I am not misinforming the public, and I would remind you that the
Trail family has offered 40 acres -- the exact situate of which has yet to
be determined, partially because of concerns that you site.

If I said "there is no floodplain now or ever anywhere near the proposed
site and its eventual, specific,  40 acres," then I was wrong.  I believe,
though, that I've made my point clear, and that is that we would not build a
high school on a portion of land likely to cause flooding in a building.
Fortunately, architects, planners and engineers much more knowledgeable than
you or I are studying the issue.

I realize you're going to keep going on this, and I'm sorry if I haven't
been clear or if I haven't answered questions to your satisfaction.  I
think, though, that you and I will have to agree to disagree on this, and I
hope to meet you at the Open House/Trail Presentation on Saturday.

keely