[Vision2020] Does anybody know?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:06:31 PDT 2005

Again I ask, where were you a "couple of months ago" when the article came
out?  Will you be at the open house, Mr. Phil, to get your answers?  Will
you be at the next few Board meetings to hear first hand the progress of
this develoment and ask any questions that you may have AT THE TIME?

Ms. Keely - thank you for answering the inquiries.