[Vision2020] School Levy (VOTE YES)

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 22:32:43 PDT 2005

All:

So and so wrote this on the V2020 list:

"Donovan does not have any school aged children that I am aware of.  In the
five years that
I have known the guy, not personally but socially, he has done nothing but
complain, always has and always will.  He claims to be a liberal or
libertarian, depends on the day, but appears to mimic some of those nasty
conservatives."

I have found Donovan to be a helpful and thoughtful person from direct
contact, both when he was involved with U of I student government, and elsewhere in
political situations in our community.  He has NOT always complained, but
helped with our MER (Muscovites for Equal Rights) campaign to overturn the
ridiculous ordinance that a former Moscow City Council passed regarding display of
certain aspects of women's anatomy in public.

In short, the sort of crap you posted about Donovon is more suited to a drunk
rant at a local bar, the sort of rant most just ignore and forget,
remembering the impaired mind of the speaker.

Perhaps you need to pause for a second or two and consider what you post to
this list before hitting "send."

Ted Moffett