[Vision2020] School Levy (VOTE YES)

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Sun Apr 3 22:31:05 PDT 2005

JFord:

I could not have said half of what you said any better.  Great writing.  Donovan
does not have any school aged children that I am aware of.  In the five years that
I have known the guy, not personally but socially, he has done nothing but
complain, always has and always will.  He claims to be a liberal or
libertarian, depends on the day, but appears to mimic some of those nasty conservatives.  I applaud your efforts and continued support of actual causes that
are good for this community.  Donovan on the other hand, does nothing but tear good
things down.  Donovan, you remind me of some very crappy politicians that have
made very unsuccessful attempts at public office.

Sorry for the personal attacks, but sometimes people should think before they open
their mouth.

Pat:

The one thing that I think people should try on 3rd street is to add more stop lights
and cross walks, and also lower the speed limit with more enforcement.  I habitually
try to drive 25-30 mph on that road to try and slow other people down.  I have seen
people drive in excess of 40 mph on that road.  Also, I would suggest this to everyone,
don't ride on peoples tail, this will only increase the likelihood of a six-car
pile-up.