[Vision2020] School Levy (was Adolescent Humor)

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Sun Apr 3 17:44:02 PDT 2005

Joan says:
“Listen, Dale is just being inflammatory.  When you search through the
"Parade of Homes" and read that a house on Mabelle is going for
$182,000, is that the figure you present to the bank or do you amortize
over 30 years to make the price look unreasonable, hoping that the bank
will take one look and refuse to lend you the money?  This, I'm afraid,
is Dale's trick.  And it's a clever trick, isn't it?"

We agree.  I know Mr. Courtney is and always has been against what he
terms "government schools", so what's new about what he said.  I don't
think it's bad for the voters to know how much the whole shebang is
going to be, and I've seen the numbers other places besides Dale's
"right mind".

Have fun on the show, and be sure to remind Carl that Predator is the
finest piece of American cinema out there (although, I had to postpone
putting new wiper blades on the wife's car today because "North by
Northwest" was on the TCM this afternoon).

"I don't like the way Teddy Roosevelt is looking at me"

DC