[Vision2020] 1912 Levy Issues

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 11:40:04 PDT 2005

Timothy,

You write, "The Physical Education Department, for whom I have worked
extensively with this
>school year, is lacking proper and safe facilities as well.  Ms. Karla
>Harman
>busses her students to the University of Idaho Tuesday-Friday to
>participate
>in Outdoor Education classes.  Ms. Harman’s students receive instruction on
>Wall Climbing, Fly Fishing, Inline Hockey, Biking, Camping, and Racquet
>Sports to
>name a few activities.  "

How exactly does building a brand new high school improve instruction for
students on camping and fly fishing? Are we thinking that there is going to
be a camp ground and fishing stream going through the new high school gym? I
am lost, somebody help me out here.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold