[Vision2020] Book Recomendations: Huskey vs. Courtney

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 1 09:09:10 PST 2005

I do not believe Eugenics in the United States had much if anything to do with the Holocaust. I do believe that the Holocaust contributed to Eugenics falling out of favor. See the movie "After the Promise". It is based on a true story and is a little bit related to Eugenics. Just don't watch it when you are already depressed.