[Vision2020] Conserve precious Oil

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:41:06 PDT 2004

Ted,

This are called fantasy cars because there is no way they are affordable to
the public, and/or safe enough to take on the road.

No mother is going to put her child in a tin can and drive on a freeway
going 80 MPH with other SUVs.

The only way to get Americans into those matchbox cars is if you force them,
which isn't going to happen.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold