[Vision2020] Mount St. Helens Website

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Tue Sep 28 14:19:21 PDT 2004

There was 30-inches at my house, but only after a lot
of shoveling to collect it. The one-to-two-inches
Moscow got was plenty.

Ritzville was in the center of the ash-trail, and even
there they didn't get 6 inches. Maybe 4 inches.

I will always remember the wild Republican governor of
Washington, Dixie Lee Ray (I think), saying before the
eruption that she hoped for the eruption because she
thought it would be exciting.

Don Coombs