[Vision2020] Mount St. Helens Website

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Sep 28 10:21:30 PDT 2004

Moscow and the surrounding area had as much as 6-9 inches of a product that
you cannot even imagine how pervasive it was. It got into hubcaps and ground
the wheels around here for a long time. We were also directly in the line
the way the wind was blowing that day. I do hope the lady behaves herself
and doesn't do anything big this time. It stopped everything around here for
days. I was a  telephone operator at the time and considered emergency
personnel so got through a lot of roads that I shouldn't have been on.
PK