[Vision2020] Saudi Arabia: Free and Fair Elections?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:13:12 PDT 2004

Ms. Kraut writes,

(Paul Cisneros) has been on all the talk shows talking about his project to
send school supplies to the kids through the soldiers and this means that
the children are learning a new way of life."

For $200B, 1000 American Lives, a dozen decapitations, and 10,000 Iraqi
lives; Iraqi kids get crayons? Whoopee! I sure as hell hope it is box of 64
and not just the cheap box of just 8.

Donovan J Arnold

PS. The literacy rate in Iraqi was better than 90% under Saddam.