[Vision2020] Is there something wrong with this picture?

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Mon Sep 27 14:44:55 PDT 2004

Is it time for the American people to start handing out their own kind of justice as judges don't seem to understand the concept. In the Navy we used to have "blanket parties" for people who continually screwed up. We would throw a blanket over them and then beat them with our guard belts. Many many years ago they had "tar and feather" parties. They poured tar on the person and then took a feather pillow and shook the contents on them. I think we need to go back to some good old fashioned "home town justice". The oriental method of caning would also be useful.

Dick