[Vision2020] U of I task force & football

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:28:26 PDT 2004

While I remain excited about Idaho's foray into the WAC next year, I think
the task force recommendation regarding the possibility of considering a
return to 1-AA football is quite logical.  If, after 5 years or so in that
conference, the Vandals continue to finish with season records of 2-9 or
3-8, losing consistently by scores in the range of 45-7, wouldn't a return
to the Big Sky and a chance to return to winning against teams our own size
seem attractive to just about everyone?  What a concept:  a clear cut exit
strategy to avoid a hopeless quagmire.

      Carl Westberg Jr.