[Vision2020] U of I task force: Vandals should consider I-AAfootball

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 24 19:29:40 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires (and especially you, Mr. Schmidt) -

I have downloaded and read this 161-page report (or at least those parts I
am most concerned with).  Out of the eight or nine task force
recommendations concerning athletics, returning to 1-AA was the LAST one.

If you (as in anybody) would like for me to quote chapter and verse, just
let me know.  I will be more than happy to oblige you.  There is even
something surprising (and very very nice) submitted by a couple members of
the board concerning the Art Department.

Waiting to hear . . .

Tom "I am" Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.