[Vision2020] FW: Yusuf Islam threatens attack

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Thu Sep 23 13:52:58 PDT 2004

How about that 1.5 hit wonder band, Lobo? If not a terrorist threat
then I think Dubyah should adopt their hit song as his campaign theme
song.

Original lyric:
Me and you and a dog named Boo,

With a little editing:

Me and you and a dog named BOO! LOOK! Over there! A terrorist! It's
not the economy! BOO! woooooo, woooooh!

I am having flashbacks to KSEI if you know what I mean Carl and I
think you do....

Debbie
I am declaring it National Too Much Caffeine Day

On 23 Sep 2004 a
> Carl said:
>   For his part, Bush defended the decision, telling a Denver
> audience,"Cat Stevens is the first front in the war on terror, with
> Seals and Croft a close second."

DebbieGray                 dgray at uidaho.edu