[Vision2020] "Tulips" Trumps Yusuf Islam attack

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 12:41:05 PDT 2004

All:

Come on you guys, these threats are for wimps!  My grandmother could take
them!  For real man sized totally losing it terror, nothing compares to Tiny Tim
singing "Tip Toe Through the Tulips."

Huge megawatt amps and loudspeakers blaring from airborne platforms blasting
the piercing Tiny Tim would inflict permanent brain damage on anyone within
earshot!

Tom Ridge should have his henchmen looking for masked men purchasing or
hauling large amps and speakers in suspicious circumstances, or our civilization is
doomed!

Ted Moffett