[Vision2020] Response to Kimmell: Part I, Discriminatory

Ein Prosit thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 20 14:13:42 PDT 2004

Sean -

After having reviewed the Chamber of Commerce's website (in depth), and having
been informed that the "designers" of that site were paid roughly $20,000 for
its design and maintenance, I can honestly say that I would have done a much
better job at John's Alley on a Saturday night with my laptop between beers.

But, maybe I have an unfair advantage over them, since I know what I am doing.

Tom "I am"
Hansen