[Vision2020] 09-17-04 Daily News: From INK

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 18 07:14:17 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

It seems that maybe we have gone full circle now.

Remember way back when we were discussing children involved in boxing
matches (or "smokers" as they are called) at Logos School and the big
question was "Should Logos School be held pecuniary liable for any "mishaps"
at these matches?

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Tom "I am" Hansen