[Vision2020] discrimination??

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Sep 16 22:30:04 PDT 2004

'and all people from certain African countries that are 95%+ African is
discrimination against Blacks'
No, it is discrimination against certain bugs, red ones, black ones, blue
ones and brown ones. They get into your body in sinsidious ways and do very
bad things. People who have lived in these countries that are white have
trouble giveing blood either. It is a good policy and one they have fought
hard to get and keep for good reasons. It is a good medical policy.
PK

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long
at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
Helen Keller