[Vision2020] Moscow Community Blood Drive

A Lesbian Trapped in a Man's Body thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 16 11:49:32 PDT 2004

Wait a minute ! ! !

To think that if I were dying and absolutely required a blood transfusion to
survive, I might receive the blood of a gay person?????

What might this lead to?

Ferns in my living room?

Color coordinating my wardrobe?

An inexplicable desire to listen to movie soundtracks?

Hey!  Looking into my closet I see that I desperately need some fashion sense.
Besides I can use some different music to offset Black Sabbath's "War Pigs".

This might be a good idea after all.

Go ahead, Doc.  Hook me up.  My living room needs a change of scenery and my
clothes are a bit outdated.

Tom "I am" Hansen