[Vision2020] Moscow Community Blood Drive

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 11:07:23 PDT 2004

All:

I suspect Donovan does have a valid point in some cases regarding
discrimination against gays or bisexuals or certain racial groups in blood donations.

Donovan wrote:

"Does this blood drive discrimate against Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Blacks,
and non-Christians from giving blood?"

But suggesting this local blood drive would discriminate against
non-Christians because a Christian group is involved just reinforces the claim that the
"progressive" critics are paranoid and intolerant!

But heck, the comment got some people fired up.  Good for the break time
scandal chat it seems most humans thrive on...

If we had no one making outrageous statements that we could all fuss and fume
about how boring would life be?

Thanks Donovan!

Does hyperbole come naturally to you or do you work on it?

Ted Moffett