[Vision2020] Moscow Community Blood Drive

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:08:58 PDT 2004

Ms. Gray writes:

"I read in the Spokesman this weekend (plus or minus 7days) about the
shortage in the blood supply in many states right now. Some have only
a 1-2 day supply and have to borrow blood from other states, if those
states have sufficient reserves."

Humm, wonder if it because they use a 1950's system of discrimination to
screen people for blood. Or maybe it is because we have a tattoo shop, or
uhh, two tattoo shops downtown inside of more Christian Book Stores,
Christian Bakeries, and Christian Coffee Shops.

Donovan J Arnold