[Vision2020] Ferners in the White House

When the Ugly Get Uglier thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 15 15:30:12 PDT 2004

Did my ears deceive me?  Did I just hear on the radio that there is a bill
before the US House of Representatives to amend the US Constitution to allow
foreigners who have lived within the nifty fifty (the US of A) for a minimum of
twenty years to run for and become President of the United States of America?

I just heard such a claim on the radio.  Could somebody verify this, please?

Tom "who is looking for a good ice hockey team to cheer for" Hansen
Not in Calgary (Canada), Not Ever
(ay!)