[Vision2020] Inside "Bush's Brain"

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 14:16:16 PDT 2004

Pat et. al.

OK, I'll bite on this one!

Most of the "facts" in F. 9/11 are exactly correct!  I don't have a clue what
you mean by saying these facts are "only slightly wrong."  Some of the slant
and bias in F. 9/11 is obvious in the humor, innuendo and context used to
present the information.  But let us speak plainly to what is most important.  I
will not offer a laundry list of the FACTS in F. 9/11 that are quite well
documented and accurate, but lets just pick one astoundingly important FACT.

It was known by anyone doing research on this subject, AT THE TIME BUSH GAVE
HIS SPEECH TO THE NATION WARNING OF A "MUSHROOM CLOUD OVER AMERICA" THAT COULD
BE UNLEASHED BY IRAQ, that Iraq no nuclear weapons capability or program of
any substance.  This was a flat out irresponsible misleading scare tactic on
the part of Bush when he gave the "mushroom cloud" speech.

For the leader of the most powerful nation on earth to present falsehoods to
the American people to scare them into accepting waging war on another nation
is one of most egregious offenses a leader can commit.

So Pat, I don't expect you to respond to this FACT, but what do you say to
Bush's scare tactics when he presented falsehoods about Iraq threatening America
with nuclear weapons?  Is this OK with you?  And don't tell us that he was
misled by bad intelligence.  If I could find out that Iraq had no nuclear
weapons programs of any substance at the time Bush gave that speech, there is NO
EXCUSE for Bush on this one.

Bush either lied, or he is so incompetent he does not belong in the White
House.

Ted Moffett