[Vision2020] Inside "Bush's Brain"

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Sep 15 13:30:14 PDT 2004

"I am not saying everything in F. 9/11 is perfectly accurate, but most of
the facts are correct."
But, this is my vote for president of the United States of America! To use
this 'only slightly wrong' information to influence my vote is a disgrace.
You don't have to hear the problems from Fox or any other source you
wouldn't care for because I saw MM on Charlie Rose, Good Morning America
etc. and articles in Time as well as others have questioned his veracity. I
don't believe MM's web site would be without bias. MM's unfair judgment of
Bush at the school is reprehensible. As someone else pointed out at the
panel discussion at the Kenworthy Bush was not the only one who didn't know
what to do. Bill Moyer on PBS has a great graphic in his program about the
entire time the planes were being taken and there is nothing Bush could have
done in those minutes that would have changed anything. He is after all just
another stunned human being caught on camera at a time when the news was
unthinkable. I don't expect any of you to change your mind about Bush but
surely you can find a more middle of the road person to believe than MM or
Kitty Kelly!
PK