[Vision2020] Inside "Bush's Brain"

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 12:25:56 PDT 2004

All:

Most of the facts presented in F. 9/11 were old news I read about doing
political research long before F. 9/11 came out.  In fact, Moore did not reveal
nearly as much he could have!

I can only conclude the critics who question the accuracy of the facts in F.
9/11 have not done much research on these issues involving the Bush
administration and 9/11, Osama Bin Laden and the Bin Laden family, the Saudis, oil and
defense money (UNOCAL, Halliburton, Carlyle Group), or the fraudulent claims by
the Bush administration of Iraq having nuclear weapons or even the capability
to make them, expressed most directly when Bush shamefully lied to the
American people using a blatant scare tactic suggesting Iraq threatened us with a
"mushroom cloud over America," etc.

I am not saying everything in F. 9/11 is perfectly accurate, but most of the
facts are correct.

Ted Moffett