[Vision2020] Wretched, helpless, and distrest

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Tue Sep 14 17:33:11 PDT 2004

Joan, Captain Kirker,

As much as I respect your talents (though not necessarily your poetic ones), I
respectfully disagree in part with your analyses.

Christ Church Master Douglas Wilson waddles to the beat of an entirely different
ditty.

It's called Covenantal Sinning -- sinning that is okayed by his alleged god
because it forwards that alleged god's purposes.

To understand the extreme pathology involved, a review of one of Cult Master
Wilson's statements to the Daily News is helpful.

"I have never changed my mind."

Saying:

"I have never changed my mind."

is the same as saying:

"I am always right."

which is the same as saying:

"I have absolute, perfect knowledge."

Only an alleged perfect being could make that claim, hence the Cult Master is
again saying in one way or another:

"I am GOD!"  "I am GOD!"

There are many other instances where Cult Master Wilson reveals his obvious
confusion between himself and the alleged god he alleges he worships.  Perhaps
those (if there are any) who really care for him can persuade him to enter
intensive therapy at the Happy Days Sanitarium or some similar place.  Such
persuasion will not only greatly help the Cult Master deal with his burning
sufferings and driving self-doubt, but will hopefully help mitigate the great
harm he inflicts on others.

Respectfully,

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)