[Vision2020] PP "R" Us

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Mon Sep 13 18:53:03 PDT 2004

Greetings:

This is a belated reply to Pat Kraut challenging me and others about being
Plagiarism Police.  The reason I chose Palouse academics for my petition
(now at 66 signers) is that they are charged with the duty to enforce the
standards and principles of the Academy.  Together they have read thousands
of papers and have policed them for a whole list of errors, including
plagiarism.

Furthermore, as Captain Kirker has so brilliantly demonstrated, Doug Wilson
himself has served as a Plagiarism Policeman against Wesley, the great
Methodist evangelist.  As my grandmother used to say: "What is good for the
goose is also good for the gander."

Nick Gier, Head Banshee and Bottle Washer