[Vision2020] Teen Behavioral Modification School Shut Down

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 18:15:55 PDT 2004

Greetings visionaries,

About 18 months ago, I posted an email to this list
about how my half sister was taken in the dead of
night on her 14th birthday by strangers and whisked
away to a teen behavioral modification school in
Southern Utah called Cross Creek Manor.  This
parent-sanctioned kidnapping was carried out at the
behest of her dysfunctional mother who my sister had
been estranged from until our father passed away in
January of last year.  I was allowed absolutely no
contact with my sister from February 2003 until
December 2003, when she was called to testify in a
Coeur d'Alene civil court proceeding.

This past weekend, one of Cross Creek Manor's sister
schools called Casa by the Sea and located in Mexico
was shut down by the Mexican government.

-Scott