Re: [Vision2020] Radio Free Moscow presents Michael Moore�s Fahrenheit 9/11 Showing and Panel Discussion

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Sep 11 22:46:36 PDT 2004

I went to the panel discussion and amoung other things was terribly
disappointed with what I assume to be college students who accepted the film
without question. Even when flaws were pointed out they cannot accept the
possiblility that Moore might be wrong they could only attack. From
professors to students the idea of research into 'truth' seems out of the
question. I liked what Atwood and Lawford said of course. Most of the other
panelists had an agenda to make sure that we all knew all the horrible
things the US has done and how we deserved the attacks on 9/11 and what ever
else is coming. It was a very disappointing event for me.
Anyone else there?
PK