[Vision2020] I want some of what Dick Cheney's smoking.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 11 06:10:11 PDT 2004

Very interesting, Joan.  I'll simply quit my day job, donate my monthly
retirement pension to ex-President George Bush Sr.'s "Kinder, Gentler
America" campaign, salvage a couple good sized cardboard boxes from behind
Safeway, and hit the streets with my significant other.

And to think of the fortunate unemployed homeless citizens of Idaho (that
Pat Kraut considers so lucky) that do not pay income or property taxes.

PS - This must be the greatest country on the planet.  For the past three
years we have managed to survive, in spite of having an alcoholic coke-head
president with an IQ of ten.

  _____