Fwd: Re: Fwd: [Vision2020] Leadership

sean o2design at wsu.edu
Wed Sep 1 12:47:56 PDT 2004

I don't think so.  I asked a few simple
questions.  They were fairly clear.  That some
readers do not wish to address them is
understandable.  For my part I am trying to see
what is agreed upon, and what is disagreed about.

To answer your implied question (before you have
taken time to answer my pointed questions), I
believe the choice largely reflected the two men
who stood behind the flags (Grant and Lee).  Was
the inclusion of the flag a poor decision?  I
sure would not have included it.  But that is
probably not what you are really asking.  Besides
showing a symbol is not the same as touting it
and hence its values.

What you probably are saying is Lee is not
someone who should be cited.  Fine.  I would
agree that the man's associations could distract
from the central idea.  As it has.

Now, what leadership qualities are ones that Mr.
Kimmel espoused that not desired in Moscow's
community leadership entities?

BTW, I did not use a bait-and-switch tactic (see
Websters for defn).  I responded to an existing
topic.  I did not pose that topic only to lead
off elsewhere.  I posed questions about an aspect
of that topic.  That no one addressed my
questions probably says more about their
unwillingness to have open dialogue than anything
else.

--
Thanks,

         Sean Michael