[Vision2020] Dog Park Saga

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Wed Sep 1 12:16:29 PDT 2004

If you will take a look at the plastic storm drain connection on the
northeast corner of White and Mt. View you will notice that city engineers
are in the process of training the water to run uphill. You will notice that
the pipe goes up and then comes back down near the adapter which changes the
size of the pipe. There must be something very important under the pipe or
someone would have insisted that it be properly installed.

Dick Schmidt