[Vision2020] Dog Park Saga

April Fingerlos aprilf at fingerlos.net
Wed Sep 1 11:54:16 PDT 2004

(long time lurker coming out of hiding for the first time)

Is this also related to the Highway 8 construction?  Is a light finally
being installed there to make Mt. View a through street to Highway 8?
Or is that construction unrelated?

My husband and I are dog park regulars with our two huskys.  We'll be
glad to see the construction done, and wondered why it was taking so
long when it was supposed to be done before the busses started rolling.

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, ID

>>> "Dan Carscallen" <predator75 at moscow.com> 9/1/2004 10:00:54 AM >>>
That's why White Avenue is being developed as well.

DC