Fwd: [Vision2020] Leadership

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Wed Sep 1 11:32:47 PDT 2004

Sean,

Your initial post is a classic bait and switch
operation. The question that is critical to pose
and answer is not what makes a good leader but
why anyone today in Moscow, Idaho could believe
that use of the Confederate battle flag is an
appropriate symbol for use by the Chamber of
Commerce. In light of the very public controversy
initiated by Doug Wilson on slavery and
neo-confederacy and the subsequent undesired
attention bestowed on Moscow for the same, please
explain how the use of this powerful symbol of
intolerance betters the Moscow community or its
business leaders.

Mark Solomon