[Vision2020] Book People

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 09:23:24 PDT 2004

Dear Visionaries:
I was more than hasty about suggesting Amazon as a vendor for more
information on the Civil War.  We are fortunate in Moscow in having a locally owned
bookstore which has a wide selection of history books, a very knowledgeable staff,
and a well deserved reputation for community involvement.  I apologize to Bob
and the kind folks of Book People for not mentioning them as a first choice.
My thoughtlessness does serve as a reminder to me, and I hope others, that
when we shop locally we strengthen our business community and recognize their
importance to all of us.
Rose Huskey