[Vision2020] Re: Earlier question

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 08:56:31 PDT 2004

Captain,

Didn't you say you were done posting here?

I am curious to what end the question will lead.  I wasn't aware that there
was another CRE church plant in Seattle.

Regardless, what Church I attend really doesn't matter, but I will answer if
I am allowed one question of you, that you will answer honestly.  Deal?

Ted Ryan