[Vision2020] Re: it makes me laugh at least

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 08:28:51 PDT 2004

Tom and Wayne,

I am not sure how using a hotmail address is any different than any other
email server.  Besides free is nice don't you agree?

I am a touch younger than Mr. Wilson and didn't have the pleasure of
attending any classes with him in addition to the fact that I didn't attend
UI.  I thought we had laid to rest this notion that I am Doug Wilson.

Enough of that, neither one of you have taken time to address the argument
but have seen fit to level attacks on me personally, again Ad Hominem.  Even
a thousand personal attacks won't change anything and the argument will
still be there.

Besides, I asked that you play nice, a reasonable request I thought.  I am a
sensitive '90's guy and it hurts my feelings.

I find it a bit ironic that you refer to yourself as "just another nutjob
loose in the Palouse" all the while thinking it untrue but all the while
confirming any doubts as you speak.

It is better for those to think you a fool, than to open your mouth and
remove all doubt.

Ted Ryan