[Vision2020] MCA State Rep Debates

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 27 10:01:28 PDT 2004

The MCA hosts its last set of debates this election season.   On Wednesday October 27 at  7 p.m. at the 1912 Building on Third Street in Moscow, the MCA will host moderated debates between Tom Trail and Mark Solomon at 7  p.m. and between Shirley Ringo and Earl Bennett at 8 p.m.  Rep. Trail has previously indicated that he would not attend, and we hope he will reconsider.  Mr. Bennett has not informed me of whether he intends to attend or not; he previously accepted our invitation prior to Barrett Schroeder's intervention on behalf of all Republican candidates.  Please come and present your questions to the candidates.  We will provide refreshments at the break between the debates.

We again encourage all of the candidates to attend the debates moderated by Robb Parrish, Director of the Pullman-Moscow Airport.  Mr. Parrish will select the questions from those submitted by the audience and will ensure that the questions are fair and limited to issues relevant to the campaigns.

We would like a concerned citizenry to turn out in force for these debates and ask questions of the candidates.  Please attend if you can.

Bruce Livingston
Moscow Civic Association
Committee on Elections and Debates