[Vision2020] MCA Debates

Tom thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 27 14:17:54 PDT 2004

Yes.  And I might even had gone to one had any of them been published here.

I guess that you and I don't travel in the same circles.

Tom Hansen

PS - I did manage to listen to (and record) the debate sponsored by the League
of Women Voters that was conducted on October 13th and aired last night on KRFP
(Radio Free Moscow, 92.5 FM)

If anybody is interested in a CD copy of that debate, please reply to me with
your mailing address.