[Vision2020] 10-26-04 LA Times OP/ED: Worse Than the Usual Bad

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:11:35 PDT 2004

Speaking of credibility, last week Dan forwarded an opinion piece by a
Central Washington University political science professor in support of
George W. Bush.  I just realized that Central Washington University plays
Division II football.  How can you take anyone seriously who teaches at a
university that plays Division II football?

            Carl Westberg Jr.